Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sock madness round 3


Sock madness, originally uploaded by Mariann-An.

Yesterday morning I got the pattern for round 3. I had to finish fast, because I have limited knitting possibilities the next days.
Yarn is Wollmeise and the name of the color = the name of the flower Hydrangera.

It was not my favorite pattern as on every fifth round the pattern is made by purling 3 together. Also the lace continues on the heel - making it not as suitable for wear and tear. I 'll use them indoors and not in shoes.

Bottom line; I'll not make another pair.

4 comments:

  1. That does look like a very complex pattern. Purling three together! Wow. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You knit those in one day! Wow! Even with pausing for P3TOG. They are beautiful. The color is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. De ble veldig fine. Godt å se at du ikke strikker et helt nytt plagg hver eneste dag. Du er så rask at du tar pusten av meg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from California. I stumbled in and I must say each project was so lovely I had to click back and look at the other wonders of your needles. Happy spring and summer to you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.